Governing Body Signing the New Bibles?

by What Now? 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• What Now?
    What Now?

My husband said that this was mentioned in a video he watched?

I can't seem to find anything.

Can anyone confirm this?

• raymond frantz
  • raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

that was a photo from the Year book I think some time ago

• blondie
  • blondie
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Creature worship!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Actually those bibles in the photo-op are not the NEW Silver Sword(tm) bible from 2013. If you look closely the covers are black. It looks like the Governing Body needs to make a return visit on the Cuban Government and bring them copies of the new New World Translation revised-2013. They can start their time by leaving a tract in a laundramat on their way to the airport or waiting room at the airport while wearing their JW.ORG buttons. Then they can fly down to Cuba, hob nob with some politicians, leave a tract or two in a coffee shop. Then they can take a tour of Cuba, give the tour operator a tract and still be wearing their JW.ORG buttons. When they are ready to fly home, they can leave a tract with the mens room attendant at the airport. Still wearing their JW.ORG buttons they can give the stewardess a tract when boarding the plane. When they touchdown back in New York they can hail a taxi to take them back to their earthly paradise compound but make sure to leave a tract with the taxi driver and still be wearing their JW.ORG buttons. They each can count the entire trip as field service time and declare that the Governing Body all auxillary pioneered during their trip to Cuba. Nice gig,if you can get it!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I would have it appraised by a signature expert. A GB member's autograph? Hoo baby! That's gonna be worth some serious cash. Right up there with Willie Mays' rookie card.

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

It's funny when I was in, you were never allowed to brag about how humble you were. Yet the watchtower rags will praise the governing body and the rank and files think that so much attention is given to them because the fault lies in the rank and files themselves. GB signing autographs is so ass backwards, I wonder how anybody doesn't think about it.

• designs
    designs

I have a book signed by Nathan Knorr, 1942.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit