Street Work is hard! Take a look.

by Wasanelder Once 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Remember how we were told to engage people on the street, that standing and holding the magazines was not countable time? Those days are gone. Now its more like this. They have been reduced to the status of those guys on the street who hold huge "little Ceaser" pizza signs and "Homes for sale". Pathetic.

Here they are, hard at work in the fields rich for harvesting!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Ha, ha... Good capture of their thoughts

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

We're talking Sofa King stew pit!

So fucking stupid!

• naazira
    naazira

If this were a picture in the watchtower study, the guy on the right definitely would be dubbed an apostate. A potential comment at the meeting would be about how cold the world is outside of Jehovah's organisation.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

These guys look shifty.

Ive seen drug dealers with a more trustworthy appearance.

The sign on the trolley asks the question "what does the bible really teach?"

The thought bubbles above their heads should read:

"how the f@ck should I know? Go to the damn website"

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The guy sitting on the sidewalk: is that the famous "Mr. Coffee"? from outside the steps of Brooklyn Bethel?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Doubt it. The Royal Mail van in the background pins this picture to the UK somewhere.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The whole thing looks like a waste of time. I wonder how many people take the littera-trash and deposit it directly into the nearest rubbish receptacle or litter it unread, and then promptly forget the whole thing. No visit to the web site.

As for those who do visit the web site, I hope they have a good antivirus program (AVG seems to work well here). I don't trust the hounders to not use spyware to trace people so they can be hounded into accepting a study or inactive jokehovians to return to the boasting session. This is a bigger danger as Saturn enters Sagittarius this coming December 23. And, if that doesn't get you, I have checked out some of the material--and it is blatantly stupid. Go onto their site, you will be confronted with advice that is certain to leave you friendless, celibate, destitute, and wasting all your time serving the god of damnation. Anyone with an IQ of 20 or higher should see it. And even if not, there are plenty of other resources at your disposal to cross-reference the religion. I did not have those resources when I studied. However, if you can access jw dot org, you can access this forum and a million other sites.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I think these two witnesses have got a bad press. I mean what are they supposed to do the Tiger Feet Stomp?

So i say but there for the love of common sence could be me? Now there's a cue for a song if i ever heard one!

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

And while i am at it lets not be to hard on them. How would we like them to dress wearing fashinable trendy shades? besides eventually they may deside they have had enough, and such dedication saves loads of witness literature littering the pavements ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit