I have posted some of this info in a different post but due to the additional information I heard I have decided to put all this under new topic.
RBC Update (apparently this information is global):
- RBC will be dissolved on 5 October 2014
- Majority of departments will be shut down and handed over to Bethel (construction, planning, Training, IT and Legal definitely will be gone)
- Age criteria for the new department is under 50 years old
- All current overseers have been laid off from RBC with only 1 condition if they can be full time volunteers
- Some RBC departments will still operate but under the new management. And this is only for couple of years until they can fully dissolve them
- Volunteers will be called from across the country and not only specific regions
New Britain Bethel News:
- The layoffs of bethelites is starting – all over 50s are being reassessed and if necessary “kicked out!” – I meant reassigned to field service.
- Reason for above is insurance and medical costs
- The branch office is reducing the amount of volunteers for building the new facilities due to the fact that building flats to accommodate them will increase the costs substantially.
- Based on above, the branch is appointing external companies to do the bulk or major building work
- Several brothers have been approached to send their bids for the construction work
- Reason for new contribution letter for bethel letters send, was underestimated expenses – in other word bad planning.
- Contradicting information about the donation letter, is related to appointment to external companies would reduce the cost significantly! Question: why need extra money?
- Some of the flats will get built and then will be sold for the public, I presume witnesses only but not sure how they can pull this off in UK.
- Now waiting for final approval from GB to go on with the new bethel after major changes to the planning occurred