Turning My House in to A Ex-JW Gathering Church, Will it bug my JW Neighbors?

by BucketShopBill 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

I am thinking of turning my house in to a Ex-JW meeting place, getting bar, pool tables, ping-pong, foseball, pinball and kegs of beer on tap. Big Screen Singles pad for the local Ex-JWs to visit and hang out. Will this bug all the JWs who live near by me, do they get weird around known Apostates?

Ex-JWs will good reputations can stop by for lunch or dinner and we can have a good time. I enjoy the Ex-JWs I've met, would this bug my Super-Fine JW neighbors who are evil?

I don't like the people who live near me, I think they are demonic and Satan's helpers, how can I make them feel uncomfortable? Will seeing Ex-JWs having a good time, BBQs, Meetings of Beer tasting and Wine Tasting along with signs showing Russell's False Prophecy bother them? Is it legal to put up religious signs on my property and show the World they are Pedophile Lovers?

• finally awake
    finally awake

Since leaving the borg, we have made lots of new friends. One just happens to be the former best friend of the most arrogant, pompous, self important elder in the local congregation. It seems to bother Elder Pompous greatly when he sees his former best friend over at our house having a beer and hanging out with us. So I would say that there is a fair chance that it would bug your neighbors to see you enjoying social activities with other former dubs.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BSB: would this bug my Super-Fine JW neighbors who are evil?

Why should you care what they think? It's not like they care what YOU think!

Party hearty.

• Zoos
  • MissFit
    MissFit

Zoos: lol

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Your right, they are not worth my time to think about, I wish I could help all Witnesses understand how little love really exists in this Organization. I feel so stupid, I wish I had listened to my relative who told me "One day you are going to figure out they are not the true religion", this was ten years ago, what made me drag on when I could feel something was very wrong with the Organization and there is not spirituality in it?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Great idea Bill! A giant inflatable Sparlock and Watchtower jumpy house for the kids would be great as well.

• steve2
    steve2

Any kind of public "overture" - even if on your own property and within the law - simply demonstrates how much you have been adversely affected by the organization.

Besides, if I had a neighbor who installed placards on their property whose intent was to get me to question my beliefs, I'd assume that neighbor was overstepping good neighborliness and probably on the obsessive side. It might even feed my persecution complex. Even other neighbors who don't know much about this religion - and who care even less - may think it an odd thing to do.

I'd also wonder what your ultimate goal is? To make them feel so uncomfortable living closeby that they feel forced to move?

I know you are likely just wondering out loud with no intent to follow through, but if you do, your actions would have a very unkind and self-revealing undercurrent.

• karter
    karter

Were do you live Bucketshop bill?? Ill be around.

Karter.

• NotNew
    NotNew

It could be view as a Public Service...for your neighborhood.

• A sign could say:

Jehovah's Witnesses Harbor Pedifiles...

WHO'S KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR?

http://www.silentlambs.org/

SW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit