House to House Board Game

by BlackSwan of Memphis 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

http://www.ministryideaz.com/House-to-House-board-game-p/h2h.htm

I thought you guys would like it.

REQUIRED ACCESSORIES (not included): New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, Reasoning from the Scriptures

THE GOAL: To become familiar with selected scriptures found in Bible Topics for Discussion (these are located at the last few pages of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures ), and How Would You Respond and Conversation Stoppers (these are located in the book Reasoning from the Scriptures ). Knowing and using these scriptures can enable any Kingdom Publisher acquire sufficient "Bible studies", "Return visits", "Magazines", "Brochures", "Hours" while covering preaching territories - on the board. For the purpose of playing this game, you will be performing well if you acquire the most score in the following order - "Bible studies", "Return visits", "Magazines", "Brochures", "Hours."

• Simon
    Simon

OMG ... It's probably more painful than the 'Agri-Hazard' game our family ordered from 'the Farmers Guardian' (I used to be a farmer). That contained cards like "your herd gets foot and mouth and is destroyed". I remember it being fun though with little blue tractors as pieces.

I'd love to see then try and present it on Dragons den ... They always rip board games to shreds (Canadian version).

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

LOL omg that would be awesome.

I didn't even think of something like that. Wil Wheaton does a .. a... show (for lack of a better word) that they play and rate board games.
    .... heh, I should send them a copy.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

A house to house board game. These people sure know how to cut loose.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I see a major problem with this board game.... The question cards will be wrong within a year or perhaps less when "new light" "adjusted knowledge" is released. Then the game will be apostate material.

:)

• gonzobear
    gonzobear

Perfect Christmas present, oh wait...

• sparky1
    sparky1

Playing games is popular with Jehovah's Witnesses on every level. Here is a game that the GOVERNING BODY(tm) uses to decide which NEW LIGHT(tm) to foist on to the unsuspecting masses.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Looks like in one of the 'comments' at the selling site , the person is complaining because the answers are based on the old NWT and not the current 'new, beautiful version'.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I remember when I was a dub the big thing was card games and square dancing.
    Wow, we were a crazy bunch.

I didn't see the comments on it, I kind of threw up a little in my mouth just looking at the game.

Is it sad though that I totally remember ogling the products from that catalog and wanting desperately for a new bookbag to pioneer with?

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

My mum got this for us to play before I left and I can tell you now I've never been so bored. Especially for someone like me who hadn't memorised any scriptures which was the only way to advance in the game at all. But she loved it.

The fact that she (and apparently other people) paid actual money for this depresses me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit