Jehovah's Witness pioneer admits to a bible study he WOULD KILL HIS SON if told to by Watchtower leaders.

by Watchtower-Free 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Ironically, YHWH stopped Abraham from killing his son, and said elsewhere that child sacrifice was never something that came up into his heart, but JW's are willing to let their children die for want of a blood transfusion. Whose example are JW's following: Jehovah's or Baals?

That elder would have made a first-class (and dead) follower of Jim Jones at Jonestown.

At the bottom of the following article on the infidels.org website http://infidels.org/library/modern/raymond_bradley/moral.html, you'll read about a Presbyterian Minister who resigned after he posited a similar question to his congregation and many answered in the affirmative.

History is full of death-dealing, brainwashing religious deceivers and their many victims who unquestionally obeyed despite all common-sense. For decades now JW's have blindly followed their Governing Body pied pipers over the blood transfusion and 'two-witnesses' for child abuse policies, with all its tragic consequences.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Thanks for the link. I thought the website was interesting. I think he did a good job making his points without the JW feeling threatened. I recommend reading the next blog called jw pioneer eats crow.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's review: ITS A CULT!!

The JWs as cult members have a learned dependence when it comes to the "Slave". They are convinced that the FDS are the only ones who can interpret the bible. Also the FDS admit that this is the case. A point that you could attempt to share is the only "channel" mentioned in the Bible. That is: 1) Gods Word, 2) Holy Spirit, 3) The individual Christian.

According to the Bible, Jesus said that the "helper" and " Spirit of truth" would guide Christians to truth. Show him those passages and ask, " Jw1, do YOU believe Jesus' words?? Can YOU read the Bible and pray for Holy Spirit and receive it, thereby gaining understanding?" Dont let him change the subject.

If he says the scriptures apply to him, then ONLY the GB being able to decipher the scriptures is false. You could then tell him that you have something to show him. Show him all the old light before 2012 concerning the identity of the FDS, the domestics and the belongings. Then tell him that YOU discerned all of this on your own before the 2012 meeting. How could this be possible?

He may counter ( If he even remembers the WT study) that ONLY the FDS can distribute spiritual food. If he does, you could ask him what the ultimate source of spiritual food is, the WT or the BIBLE. If he says the BIBLE, ask him who decided what scrolls would become the Bible?? You see where this is going.

He may say that God can use anyone, but the Slave is the channel today. You could then say, " If that is the case, then God allowed his channel to teach an incorrect/unscriptural teaching about the FDS for 80 years?!" Who knows what he will say?? My wife stared me right in the face and said that she would let our only child die to OBEY THE SLAVE. So, you have a challenge ahead of you.

There are many hypothetical routes you could take. A good one is this: If JW1 was standing with Moses, Aaron, Joshua and whatever older men were present, and he KNEW Moses was going to sin by claiming to bring forth water from a rock, would he have spoke up?? Moses prefigured Jesus, but he was imperfect. Moses' sin cost him dearly. Do you you think Moses wished be had acted differently? Wouldn't it have been great if some brother warned him?

In the end, you just have to get him to decide if he will follow the Bible over the WT/FDS. He KNOWS the FDS is fallible/non-inspired, he BELIEVES the Bible is inspired and infallible. So..... IF he ever heard the SLAVE say anything that did not align with GOD's Word, which would HE follow?? If he is silent, then hopefully his brain is working on it. If he says, " I would follow the BIBLE!!", tell him that he is now an apostate according to a 1980's BOE letter.

Great job. I can't wait to hear more!

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

DAMN!! I thought this was a current conversation. Oh, well...

DD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Either this guy had a recording device with him, or he has a perfect memory, or he is filling in the blanks.....but on the basis that the salient parts are accurate:- What is the difference between the J W who claims he would kill if he believed it to be God's will, and the terrorist who actually does it on the orders of his religious leader??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit