Hi all sharing my book

by Sunnyflowernz 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunnyflowernz
    Sunnyflowernz

Hello friends,

I am an ex Jw been out of the organisation since 2000, Just written my Memoirs which contains the story of my life in the organisation and the circumstances surrrounding my exit, also contains the story of sexual abuse in the org. so if anyone is interested they can look at my website

http://www.itsalongwaytohappy.com/

Looking forward to reading the discussions in here and contributing to them, love to all

Samantha

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Well, weren't you cute as a button at age 2!

Welcome to JWN.

• skin
    skin

Welcome to the board. going off to have a look at your site.

• skin
    skin

Not sure what details are in your book about the WTBTS, but there are reports on this site and You Tube that they are coming down on people with copyright notices who quote from their material and are using it in a negative way.

All the best with your book. Thanks for posting.

• Sunnyflowernz
    Sunnyflowernz

Thank you to all of you and thanks for saying I am cute Grreat Teacher, there isnt anything in there quoting watchtower publications, just about what happened to me and yes I used real names, ...waits for the law suits LOL

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Welcome and thanks for sharing.

Most people write a few paragraphs as an introduction. You literally gave us a book!

• Sunnyflowernz
    Sunnyflowernz

well Oubilette you gotta make it interesting otherwise no one would want to read it

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hello Sunnyflowernz! Congratulations on being a published author. Thanks for sharing your story.

I certainly don't want to dampen your justifiable joy and excitement over your new book, but may I make a couple of suggestions? You may wish to consult an editor/proofreader for your next book or perhaps a revised version of this one. A little more attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation would make it even more readable. Also, it's easy to get lost in long paragraphs.

Again, congratulations on your book. You're very brave to put all that out there and I admire you for it.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

yes I used real names, ...waits for the law suits

Truth is an absolute defense to libel or slander, at least in the US.

Doesn't mean they can't sue.

• zeb
    zeb

The Lulu site wont allow PO box numbers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit