JW signage in all caps

by little_Socrates 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

Has anybody else noticed all the JWs signage is in all caps and ussually always in the same font? Why do they do this? It makes them look stupid and uneducated. Is this their attempt at creating a sense of unity? Why do they feel a need to always yell at us with their signs?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I don't think most people would be offended by the letters in caps--it is a non issue

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE?

(sorry, couldnt resist...hehe)

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's called visual identity and all big corporations do it. Same font, same style, same color.

• little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

"all big corporations" LOL....

Wasn't this supposed to be a religous organization?

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's their tradition.

• steve2
    steve2

I notice that Coca-Cola signage is always the same wherever you go in the world.

Strange?

Cult like?

Or just part commonplace of corporate branding?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The lack of windows on the newer KHs is bizarre.

• steve2
    steve2

Lack of windows? Hmmm, from a practical point of view it is an excellent move:

Windowless buildings are cheaper to heat and less likely to overheat in the hot weather - especially if air-cooling systems are in place;

there are fewer external distractions;

vandalism is cheaper to repair (those who work in the glass industry will tell you that perhaps the most expensive insurance cost is windows $$$$$$$$$;

and best of all, worldly people cannot peer through windows in astonishment at the life-sapping boredom of the meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit