Remember the reason for the study edition

by bobld 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• bobld
    bobld

Today they advertise and encouage the public to download it via their web site.WHY!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Like you expect logic from the WT?

Now what is the definition of insanity....... expecting logic from the same, over a centruy of, illogical WT.

• smiddy
    smiddy

So now they are bridging the gap between them and christendoms religions ,{ we have done all we can with our missionary work , now it is up to you to seek us out via our website .}

Sure , they will keep the empathis on D2D work in their KH`s , but that is only to keep the R&F thinking they are still doing a great job , never mind the fact that the hours spent gaining one convert is growing larger and larger all the time.

The worlds population is growing much faster than any increase in JW converts , coupled with the witnesses leaving the religion and those dfd , things dont look too bright for the future.

Hence : JW.ORG

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

ah yes...stoopid GB!

• stillin
    stillin

I had the same thought. How special the witnesses felt to be receiving the "inside track" edition, now the Kingdumb Ministry is also on the Borg site.

All that's left is this inner feeling of superiority based on nothing...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think even your average JW encouraging people to go to the website knows that only meeting-attending JW's will download the study editions.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember thinking the Kool-Aid was supposed to be what the jokehovians were supposed to go by, where the showcase rags were what the public is supposed to know. As an apostate, I had no problem downloading the Kool-Aid rags. I can only hope that everyone that goes onto their site downloads the Kool-Aids and the Kingdumb Miseries, reads them, and sees what practical problems they are going to create. Giving all your money, cutting way back on work, and not investing anything is a sure recipe for destitution in the coming years--even in normal times. And, all they need is one Kool-Aid tying the criteria for marriage (not being able to control your feelings toward the opposite sex, its being past the bloom of youth, and its being the way things should take place) with self control to totally fxxx up everyone's chance for even finding a mate.

Hopefully, everyone visiting that site sees that kind of rags and it does more damage to that call than every apostate site put together.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I thought the reason for creating a seperate study edition was to cut costs since they print over 45 million of the public edition but only around 14-17 million of the study edition.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

What factfinder said, and also because in the study version they don't have to be as politically correct as they do for the unwashed masses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit