LaRouche Throws You Know a Mirror!!!

by cellomould 33 Replies latest jw friends

• cellomould
    cellomould

"And when the President of the United States refers to Sharon as a man of peace, I'm sure that Sharon feels insulted.

"But the point is: Why, then, does the United States support this? It's not because there's a Zionist Lobby. As a matter of fact, some of the worst anti-Semites in the United States, are the so-called pro-Armageddon Christian fundamentalists. They're anti-Semitic. Anyone who comes from the southern part of the United States knows that. These guys were, these are the real anti-Semites in the United States. These are the real Nazis. They think like fascists, anyway. You think these guys like Jews? No! They don't care about Jews. They don't care about that. What they care about is their policy. They're saying, look, if you can get the Rapture next week, I don't have to pay my rent next month! I mean, it's that bad. We have created a society of madmen in these so-called “thunder cults,” these thunder religious cults inside the United States. They're crazy. Psychotic, in effect. Not in the real world."

from
    http://larouchein2004.net/pages/speeches/2002/020501webcast.htm

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• cellomould
    cellomould

I bet the WT taught you how to take quotes out of context... Shouldn't you have checked LaRouche's objectives before lauding him as a prophet?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=20024&site=3

Looks like he pulled your card this time.

LOL LOL <wink>

cellomould

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, youknow is fascist? Who woulda thought?

SS

• larc
    larc

I wonder what You Know thinks of this statement. You Know is a big LaRouche fan, and here he is talking about You Know's brand of religion. Interesting.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Our dear friend Robert King aka YouKnow hasn't touched this thread with a 10-foot pole.

Apparently reading words hitting so close to home from his personal prophet has either opened his eyes, or broken his heart.

I'd guess the latter.

• cellomould
    cellomould

So what do you guys think of LaRouche? He seems to be right about a lot of stuff, (like real estate is creating a financial bubble, being worth much less than the price for which it is sold) but then he uses phrases like 'terrible economic collapse' without explaining what it might mean.

Is he just trying to scare people into voting for him?

Because if his economic projections are accurate, we need to do more than just hop on the bandwagon and say 'oh my god the sky is falling'.

Is he content with just constantly declaring that the U.S. is on the brink of financial disaster?

cellomould

• Satanus
    Satanus

cell

I went to larouche meetings for a couple of months. I can say that the bottom line for him is that he wants power so bad, he'll do anything, make alliances w anybody to get it. Back then, he had a close alliance w louis farrakan.

Larouche puts hitler to shame. That's not to say that some of larouches stuff isn't correct, but then hitler had a few things right too.

SS

• You Know
    You Know

Idiots, all of you are idiots. LOL! Jehovah's Witnesses are not Zionists, nor are we Fundamentalists. We couldn't care less about the political issues of the Middle East, except to the extent that it is merely one aspect of the over all precarious global situation, and a possible, yes, a likely flashpoint for WWIII. The Evangelical's support for the Zionist movement cannot possibly trigger the Armageddon of prophecy for the simple reason that the "Israel" of prophecy is spiritual Israel and has nothing to do with the political nation that just so happens to bear the same name. However, LaRouche is right about the fact that the Zionist Movement, which includes the right-wing Fundamentalists, is recklessly inflaming the Arab world in the delusion that Christ will intervene and save them from disaster of their own making. / You Know

• Satanus
    Satanus
    the delusion that Christ will intervene and save them

Your wt delusion is almost the same as the fundies, but still deluded. Throughout history, it has always been PEOPLE that saved themselves or others. A higher power can help individuals, but nevertheless will not step in to save or annihalate mankind. It's called freedom and responsibility.

SS

• cellomould
    cellomould

YK,

Jehovah's Witnesses may not be rabid, but they heavily lean towards fundamentalism. While this may be denied from the platform, it is sad but true.

Read the arguments by this guy John Woodmorappe, for example, and then pay attention next time the flood talk is given in your kingdom hall.

http://www.rae.org/pagesix.htm

If the P.O. is smart, he won't scedule this talk. It reeks of fundamentalist teachings. But then, so does the Creation book.

Doesn't it make you curious why 'scientist' can be used in the same paragraph to discredit one opinion and support another? The authors want you to reject the opinions of any scientist who does not acknowledge a creator.

Stop allowing yourself to be manipulated.

cellomould

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit