Sarah Smile - Witness or Apostate?

by KW13 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KW13
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Always go with your gut, always.....

• KW13
    KW13

My instinct says yes but her posts...say no. Love the Avatar by the way :)

• Bart Belteshassur
    Bart Belteshassur

Have you not asked them?

They will be the one who knows.

BB

• KW13
    KW13

Because i wanted to ask board to see what they've discerned as i'm not sure whether she's entirely honest. There are several posts on the internet (not just this site) by a Sarah Smile who is a Jehovah's Witness apologist and others where she is an ex-jehovah's witness.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Perhaps she is conflicted? Learning TTATT is a real bitch. I spent a lot of time venting here and interpreting scriptures on other sites. It can be part of the painful process.

You see the hypocrisy in the WTBTS, but it's all you have ever know. You know what cannot be true, but you need answers. You want to be free, but there is a deep seated fear of being destroyed by JEEHOOBER.

WHAT IF THE WT IS RIGHT?!?! What if the END really is right around the corner?? What if I blow it at the finish line??

DD

• stillin
    stillin

DD, that's probably the best way to look at Sarahsmile. Many of us were unbearable when we first began associating with the Witnesses, so it makes sense that we would also be difficult when we are working our way out.

Hopefully we grow out of that.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovahs witnesses think they have to have the answers to every question , NOW !!.

We dont have to think that way .

The more Sarah Smile posts the more she will reveal about herself , and in time we will know more about Sarah Smile and ultimately she will know more about herself .

And I think thats a good thing for all of us.

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A number of Posters over the years have come here as a JW Apologist to some degree. It is good to have them with us. All they do is expose the House of Cards that is both their faith and the religious teachings of the Org they are part of.

Often they are far more in our camp than they realise, if they stay, they are rarely "apologist" any more after a month or two.

The ones I find slightly obnoxious are the semi-Trolls, they try to make it look as though they are not full blown Apologists, but try to undermine opinions expressed here. There is one at present who claims all is wonderful in Spanish JW land, and extolls the virtues of living a lie , especially for young people.

I wonder if such a person is planted here by the WT hoping the ideas expressed will help young JW's stay in the org, if then in reality they would simply be Social Members and not Believers in any real sense.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Yup.

Today's apologist is tomorrow's apostate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit