Dancing with the Stars vs Friday evening service meeting

by FadeToBlack 5 Replies latest jw friends

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

So funny. Last week (start of new season for DWS in Poland - apparently still very popular) my wife did not feel so well, so she stayed home. It happens, we are old. But, she was well enough to watch the entire show as opposed to going to bed to rest. Today, when I come home from work (after 7PM) I see the car in the driveway and I know what is going on. She didn't even offer up any excuse and I didn't ask. She had a good meal prepared for me, and we watched the first dance together and discussed it. I'm going back to the house in a few minutes to make her a nice drink to enjoy with the rest of her show and may pop in to ask a few questions from time to time. So far, the score is DWS 2, WT.org 0. Next week should be interesting. I'm betting on 3-0.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

DWTS vs service meeting? That would be a toss-up for me. DWTS by a hair if forced to choose.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Cool. Well done.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

ks, I hear you. That is why I can only handle popping in for a few minutes from time to time. Gotta feed the fire. Maybe I should propose some dance lessons (on Friday nights, after the current season of DWTS is over of course). I can tell her I already paid for the lessons up front and we have to go. I know she would really prefer it over another boring meeting. Good exercise too!

• Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

Meeting on a friday night? That must really suck

• OnTheWayOut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit