All religions are false, but god is true.

by Domenic 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Domenic
    Domenic

I was a JW for many years. During those years I learned how to identify a false religion. All the other religions were easy to prove false. For some reason it took most of my life to look deep into my own religion. (WT.)
    The organization has made many prophesies, giving dates when the end would come. None
    ever came true. I kept falling for the old song, and dance, “The light gets brighter as we
    move forward.” Well, one fine day my light bulb came on. “Those who make prophesies
    that do not come true, are false prophets. God would never have false prophets lead his
    people.”
    My position today? It is very lonely being a servant of God alone. I miss having others
    around who also believe. It has been 18 years since I left. I’m still standing alone. I am still
    a servant of Jehovah. I don’t talk bad about the Watch Tower, or any other religion. Yes
    they are all false, but most of the sheep are still Gods people. I pray when they find their
    religion is false, they don’t also leave God…that is what Satan wants. Religions are a tool of
    Satan. He uses them to turn people away from God. Has he turned you away?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Evidence for Satan?

Could we say all people are false, as their personal belief sets are so highly individual? There are errors along the way, being human.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Bizarre - religions are a tool of Satan but God is real...and Satan uses religion to turn people away from God - that is some bizarre and twisted logic...seems you haven't moved on that far even after 18 years...so who are you - the new prophet for God without religion?

• Viviane
  • Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Viviane - nice one!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................GOD................................................KFC........................................

..............UnProvable..............................Provable & Delicious!................................

...........................KFC Tastes Better When Your..

...................................Dressed Like Satan!..

................ photo c9c325cf-6c91-4638-95b4-060d79a62571_zps0159ce44.jpg

......................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

If Satan wanted to turn everyone away why wouldnt he just land a huge UFo in time square at 5 pm? Thats seems much easier and faster than religions. Jen Lawrence is good enough to turn me away though so she must be from Satan.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I’m still standing alone. I am still
    a servant of Jehovah

You do know thats a made up name, right?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

speaking of evidence for satan.

Technically, you all do realize if Satan or demons SHOWED themselves to be real, demonic magic attacks, etc, then everybody would then believe there is a God too, etc.

If I was Satan and wanted nobody to believe in God, I'd command all the demons to not do anything. If they do anything very subtle that can be accounted for anything but nothing to make people believe they exist.

Whether real or not, if my goal was to oppose and have people not believe, what better way then have them believe none of them exist.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I know somebody who was having serious doubts so they went to a tarrot card reader. Whatever happened freaked them out and convinced them that demons were real so everything else was real too. Then they went right to the elders for a judicial committee for having done that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit