Governing Body Worship in the WT: July 15th, 2014 issue

by Oubliette 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inbetween
    inbetween

Data Dog you might be on something......

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

... ragazine.

I like that!

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Data-Dog is 100% correct.

There is no question in my mind that they are working with a PR firm or someone in Bethel that is educated in PR

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If a guy like HIM could be on the GB, who knows what your own high school graduate could become in the organization!

• rjharris
    rjharris

Listeners of the Master - Jesus [the] Christ should not be surprised at this. Jesus foretold at Acts 20:29-30:

"I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves."

This "oppressive wolves" phenomenon is seen not only within the power structure of the Watch Tower, but within all of what men call and named, Christianity. All of it. And indeed all religion.

The oppression (control) is an oppression of Christs property: All of mankind. 1 Cor 11:3 teaches that Christ is the Head of man. Why is that? Because he died for all of mankind; not just those among mankind who accept and believe in him. There are billions who lived and died before there was a Christ and who never heard of him. He died for them to.

What these controllers (oppressive wolves) have done is usurped that which is not theirs. We do not belong to men, we belong to Christ! We are not slaves to men, but slaves of Christ. He owns us.

These oppresive wolves have been playing a game with the entire world and have presented themselves as representatives of Christ and have made those they have control over afraid to question and challenge them. This is fear of men.

I would rather be afraid to question and challenge The Most High God and His Son. Yet, those within religious organizations are afraid.

As an ex-JW of more than 30 years (by disassociation), I have seen and experienced the fear of "The Organization" and the leadership at the top.

As an African American, I see much more than just Governing Body and "The Organization" worship. I see "While male" worship. Please do not misinterpret what I have stated as racist as it is not.

I am simply presenting what is true and what is reflected in the leadership of the Governing Body and the portrayals of Adam, Eve, Angels, Noah, Moses, Jesus, The Prophets, The Apostles and others in literature as persons of European descent. Yet, few have the courage to question it. I question, why?

Why are my children and grandchildren made to look at images of persons that no one has ever seen (especially Jesus and angels) that are in the likeness of White people if it were not for the purpose of indoctrinating the young mind to grow up being in fear of White authority?

The Most High God warned of the dangers of making images (this would include portrayals) of things in the heavens above and in the earth below or in the waters under the earth. The world has not listened.

Christ is in heaven, yet there are images of him as a White man. (It would be wrong to portray him in the image of any race among the human family.)

Dead persons are in the earth (buried), yet certain ones among them such as Adam and Eve are portrayed falsely.

The WT organizations reverence for the GB is no different from the Catholic Churches Pope that people bow down to and kiss his ring as if some object of worship. It is White male worship.

Yes, there are many well meaning and sincere persons within the WTBTS, but the membership at the bottom are "oppressed" that is, controlled. They are innocent children who do only as the "parent" - the leadership at the top - directs them to.

This is true of all religous organizations.

Only God is to be worshiped and our Master - Christ Jesus - is to be served as he is our Master and no one else.

So we do as our Master tells us. We are to obey only him! Not any religious organization by any name or lofty claim they make for themselves.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Six pages of rubbish about that humanoid scumbag? And they would disfellowship someone for a two-word phrase of Satan worship?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit