Well, IT HAS BEGUN. See the future of the WTBTS in print.

by DATA-DOG 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Coded Logic: I thought they could just download it and store it on their Jpads for service and meetings and stuff.

Yeah, konceptual99 schooled me on that. See my response to his/her post above.

However, every JW will need wi-fi accessability as some point to d/l content before meetings and/or FS.

IP2 Location

• Oubliette
  • Terry
    Terry

In my all-things-Watchtower-are-insidious mind, I foresee the downloaded APP being used as a tracking device.

Using "digital watermarking" any Witness in "good-standing" IF THEY SHARE SOMETHING WITH AN APOSTATE, can be

identified.

I did use the word "paranoia", right?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Internet users in 2012

• Oubliette
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

To summarize, this is now a religion for technologically advanced societies. Everyone else gets to such hind titty.

So much for "Unity Among the Brothers."

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Do you think when God's active force is 'spirit guiding' (not inspiring of course) the JW.borg writing department, he now 'guides' directly in HTML? There must be the odd time J is sat on his throne looking down at some writer's screen thinking, 'bloody hell man, float that div right' or 'oh come on, that's much easier to do in jquery'.

Oh dear, sorry, that turned into a kind of geeky developer joke.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

MASH - lol

God- "dammit, do I really have to send holy spirit just to debug this guys crappy SQL? Jesus Christ, are you sure about this appointment you made in 1919? These guys can't even get a basic join right."

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I don't want demons in my machine!!!!!

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

^^^^LOL hahaha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit