Jack The Ripper Unmasked?

by metatron 29 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Absolutely. This story is one impossible chance and stroke of luck after another after an armchair detective had to vision to see that this all might work, after every one else missed it. It's even got cryptic clues and foreshadowing. Seems totes legit.

• St George of England
    St George of England

So, not Thomas Cream afterall then?

George

• Comatose
    Comatose

This is amazing. Very cool and seems legit.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Thanks for the heads-up and the link. After I read Patricia Cornwall's book on the subject, I put my money on Sickert, the artist, who had a good knowledge of Anatomy. But she could never back up her claims by solid evidence, e.g. DNA. I agree, this seems legit. He was one of the police's main suspects and the murders did stop after he was put away in the asylum. Congratulations to Edwards for his dedication and tenacity!

• Viviane
    Viviane

How does this seem conclusive?

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Cornwall concentrated on circumstantial evidence, e.g. the wounds of the victims and taunting letters sent to the Police. They attempted DNA testing on the stamps, but it was inconclusive.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Ok, but how does *this* seem conclusive?

1) Shawl of unknown origin

2) Armchair detective manages to predict how all of this will turn out

3) No idea how the DNA was extracted, how the descendants DNA was obtained, the quality of the sample or even what type of DNA was involved

4) No published results for others to test and replicate

5) Crytpic messages that leaves convenient clues

6) This was in the Daily Mail

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

To answer those questions you'll have to wait. There's bound to be a book.

• Viviane
    Viviane

That's my question. Without those details and verification by other scientists, what makes you say this is conclusive?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit