1914-1919 ONE QUESTION???

by ADJUSTMENTS 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

So let me get this straight, Jehovah and Jesus inspected all the religions of the day, saw the Bible Students, said "we like them", refined them for 5 years because apparently they werent as good as they thought, made official in 1919 and now they are completely different religion? So I guess the witnesses are like Jah's and Jesus 100 year make over project.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Theredeemer LOL the fairy tales are amazing, I can't even call them lies anymore...

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Zeb the number is countless...

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

It kind of reminds of the plot to Clueless!

• SAHS
    SAHS

It never ceases to amaze me that the WTS is so absolutely convinced that it was specifically chosen as the one-and-only true mouthpiece for Almighty God and His son, Jesus Christ, by 1919 for standing out as being spiritually “clean” (or “pure”), apparently having already been “refined” (compared to the process of smelting rare, precious metals), when everything has continued to be turned upside-down and inside-out for all that time up until now. Hard to imagine that this is the unfailing work of the perfect Creator of the universe!

Amazing how much clarity one can get simply by removing the special Cracker Jack WT glasses.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

SAHS - ditto!!!

• prologos
    prologos

The refining is still going on, and it is becoming so clear, that will have zero content, a spritual vaccuum.

• prologos
    prologos

The refining is still going on, and it is becoming so clear, that will have zero content, a spritual vaccuum.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Prologos I just want one practicing rank and file JW to answer that...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit