Do You Think The Islamic State Will Launch An Attack On US Soil In The Near Future?

by minimus 61 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think so. They rejoice over celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

• Mickey mouse
  • metatron
    metatron

"They" will almost certainly attempt something against the US.

The US Military-Industrial Complex is frustrated by Obama's inaction. They want to bomb, bomb, bomb, and sell weapons - which are far too expensive and ,often, obsolete. Russia is number 1 in arm sales for the past year and they can't stand that. Besides, Americans are getting upset by the growing police state in which they live.

So, yes, - as with "Operation Northwood" or claiming that Iraq had WMD's or spending $5 billion to overthrow an elected government in Ukraine (as a US Ambassador said, "F**k the EU"), "THEY" will somehow try to attack the US.

metatron

• Yondaime
    Yondaime

to be honest I dont kno if we'll get hit, but I know for a fact something is about to pop off on thursday

• minimus
    minimus

A fact??? How do you know?

• metatron
    metatron

I want to know if this "missing 11 airplanes" thing is true or not.

metatron

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/missingplanes.asp

Snopes says 'mostly false'

metatron

• designs
    designs

ISIS will have to wait their turn, the GOP and the Aryan Brotherhood are ahead of them in line....

• minimus
    minimus

Getting control of an airport isn't good news for anybody. I think something bad will happen next week.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

When the now head of the islamic isis group was freed in 2009 from US custody, he said to the guards as he left "see you in new york". Just how serious do you think he is? Think hard about this. How serious do they look with the beheading videos? The mass murdering. Isis is deadly serious. The US is viewed upon as weak so they continue killing and threatening. They are not acting like a dog that has a bark worse than it's bite.

We have very unsecure borders, north and south. By all reason there are isis members here now. We have seen reports of isis members leaving the country to kill. Why would they not plan to kill here? It's only a matter of their timetable.

Designs, I doubt you understand the magnitude of this with your flippent comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit