JW.ORG AND THE GB HAVE BEEN SHAKEN!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

With the recent post on the JW website of a USE OF TERMS disclaimer it seems their so called "greatest campaign in history" may be back firing!!!

For them to come out so blatantly strong and threatening, basically fear mongering, they have been shaken by something or someone.

Hopefully it's us collectively the "Great Apostate Army"... lol

If your "religion" (CULT) was supposedly chosen and run directly by God himself why do you need lawyers and scare tactics??? Why doesn't your God take care of this issue??? It's a CULT plain and simple!!!

With my recent post just four days ago, and many others on this site linking their website, and the many opposing websites exposing their website, using their own website against them, it makes me wonder...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/284220/1/JW-ORG-LDS-ORG-FAMILYFED-ORG-INCMEDIA-ORG-ITS-LIKE-A-CULT-SUPERMARKET

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Can you post in plain english whatever point it is you are trying to make please?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Put your tin foil hat away dude.

Steve2 put it nicely yesterday on another thread. Every website pretty much has a TOS agreement. Nothing to see here.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Zombie dub somebody didn't finish high school, I guess you went on to become a good old tryoneer... lol jk! I can't spell it out for you, if you can't for yourself! I think I was pretty clear...

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Then we should all start using TOR a free software that can allow us to hide our real IP addresses when visiting jw.borg.

https://www.torproject.org/

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Thanks yalbmert99!

I believe there is a bethelite troll or trolls that check the various EX-JW websites for terms of use violations, better yet they may not even be J dubs, just some money hungry lawyers working for a client. I believe if they were Jdubs they would be "apostate" by now.. lol

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

they probably just want to let all the visitors know that though their publications are free, they are still copyrighted and are not in the public domain. (and as LostGeneration mentioned, all sites have a Terms of Use, even this site). this makes me think back to how a few years ago they added the text "this publication is not for sale" alongside the copyright info to the bible teach book, which i assume the WT added due to non-JWs receiving the book for free in poor lands and then selling them to make a buck.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Richard that's true!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Adjustments - "JW.org and the GB have been shaken!!!"

Astonishingly, the rest of the world isn't stirred.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

vidiot LOL the JW CULT reminds me of a little chihuahua, it has the largest bark in the room but is the smallest dog in the the game...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit