HELP needed for a friend, please. Anyone?..

by defender of truth 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Wow, so much information on this post already! Well, if your friend is looking for something on the lighter side that is super easy to digest here is a short vidoe by nonstamp collector which sums up some contradictions in the bible in a super funny way!

I recomend everyone check it out! Its a real hoot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

• Magnum
    Magnum

A friend of mine (who has recently started reading JWN) is having trouble eating and sleeping because, even after having recently woken up to TTATT.. they are still concerned about 'demons, everlasting destruction, and Jehovahs disapproval'.
    I've tried to encourage them.
    I'm sure you all understand that these things can take time, the transition period is often painful, to some extent. I'm still struggling with anger and depression myself.
    I'll be away from JWN, off the internet, and thus out of contact with them for a while (don't ask why)... so please don't expect me to reply to or even look at what you post,
    but my friend will be watching the thread even if they don't decide to post.

Why do you refer to a single friend using plural pronouns? It's confusing to me.

• likeabird
    likeabird

Why do you refer to a single friend using plural pronouns? It's confusing to me.

It's a way in English to hide a person's gender.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

At the core of a successful relation are the principles of: Trust, Integrity, Honesty, Respect, and Openness. My previous Post in this Thread addressed the Watchtower Society's failings in each of these, across a range of areas.

The WTS demands and commands unquestioned allegiance and obedience, but these cannot be forced, only earned.

In the context of this Thread, attacking the Bible would be counter-productive. Rather, the WTS should be asked why it accepts Christendom's Bible.

http://www.jwstudies.com/Why_Does_WTS_Accept_Christendoms_Scriptures.pdf

Doug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit