KM Online Now

by konceptual99 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

SGOE:

TO ALL CONGREGATIONS
    Re: Our Kingdom Ministry

Dear Brothers:

We are pleased to inform you that Our Kingdom Ministry is now available for download
    in the public area of jw.org in the “Publications” section. In due course, it will also be available
    in Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY. Anyone who desires to receive a copy of Our Kingdom Ministry,
    including disfellowshipped persons, may receive one. If you no longer need to receive a
    printed copy of Our Kingdom Ministry, please inform the coordinator of the body of elders.
    We send our warm Christian love.

PS to body of elders:
    Please arrange for this letter to be read to the congregation at the first Service Meeting after
    its receipt. Thereafter, it should be posted on the information board.
    In some languages, multiple editions of Our Kingdom Ministry are produced for use in
    different countries. However, only one electronic edition per language will be available to the
    public. If the edition of Our Kingdom Ministry available in the public area of jw.org is not the
    edition used in your congregation, you should inform the audience that they will need to continue
    to obtain Our Kingdom Ministry from the congregation. For the time being, all editions of Our
    Kingdom Ministry will continue to be available for download in the secure area of jw.org.
    Additionally, it will no longer be necessary for the coordinator of the body of elders to
    receive and distribute printed copies of Our Kingdom Ministry. Rather, the magazine servant
    may be provided with a list of individuals who have requested to receive a copy, and he may care
    for the distribution at congregation meetings. If the congregation will now need fewer printed
    copies of Our Kingdom Ministry, consideration should be given to adjusting the quantity requested
    from the branch office.

• sir82
    sir82

If the congregation will now need fewer printed copies of Our Kingdom Ministry, consideration should be given to adjusting the quantity requested
    from the branch office.

Step 1.

By 2020, there will be virtually no printed "literature" at all, except for maybe tracts used for field service.

• warehouse
    warehouse

OneEyedJoe wrote:

My guess is that they got tired of people finding TTATT by searching for the KM PDFs.

lol, this is the exact reason i started coming to this site. Years ago I thought, "someone has to have at least maybe scanned some KMs or other shit, let me see if the internet has this". And then I come here, and ". . . wait, there are hi-res pdfs of KMs, BOE letters, and flock books on this site? ppppffffffttttt".

Transparency would solve so much of the JWs problems . . . oh well. A pound of cure, instead of an ounce of prevention.

• metatron
    metatron

They may fantacize about tightening control, but in fact, this moves in the opposite direction. Why?

Df'd people can get the KM. Whoop De Doo..... but it continues this growing 'we don't give a sh*t attitude' within the Organization.

All KM's standardized? This tells you that the content is even more dumbed down and pointless. One size fits all.

KM's are in the public domain? This tells you that they can't say anything too controversial or overtly cultish in them.

I love it. Give me more.

metatron

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Another flip-flop from this flip-flopping cult. Very true that it was dictated who got KM's. The instruction was DF'd people certainly were not to get them. This is nothing but about saving money. Why did they act like it was such a big "theocratic" deal before? More people will see that the Jehovah Witness religion is nothing more than a man-made man-lead cult.

• blondie
    blondie

How do we know that this is the same info on the hard copies given to jws in the KH?

• Kanon
    Kanon

Well do to the tablet craze, everyone needed to have everything in digital form.

Wich brought many people to appostate website to get there KM's.

Either let that continue or give in and just make the KM public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit