Jehovah’s Witnesses in USA - prefer a bigger government providing more services and involved in regulating morality.

by Sol Reform 15 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What JW's most prefer is that the government keep the peace "in order that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with full godly devotion and seriousness.".....awatcher

This is much closer to the Truth:

What JW's most prefer is that the government keep the peace

"in order that we may go on going from door to door to Threaten Peoples Lives with Full Godly Devotion and Seriousness."

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif..OUTLAW

• sparky1
    sparky1

DONKEY WEDNESDAY! Please keep up with Jehovahs chariot.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

More correctly, Jehovah's Witnesses prefer a bigger invisible government that provides absolutely no services at all.

It's the type they advocate more than anything else.

• steve2
    steve2

Well, their "views" are damn tame given their non-neutral allegiance to the freedom-hating Watchtower theocracy.

As Orson Wells said, "Give me my way in absolutely everything and you will never meet a more charming man". Humans are human regardless of professed neutralities.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sol Reform - "Jehovah’s Witnesses in USA prefer a bigger government providing more services and involved in regulating morality."

One of the weirder left- and right-wing hybrid stances.

x

I've always found it a fundamental irony (of the Right Wing) that if you really wanted to "regulate morality", you'd absolutely need a "bigger government".

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Quakers/Amish are respectable in this sense. They live by what they preach. They don't contribute and they don't take, they take care of themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit