WARNING GRAPHIC, RAW PHOTOS -- ISIS on Christians Watchtower Needs To Speak Out!

by BucketShopBill 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Syrian soliders surrendered to ISIS and soon were beaten, stripped naked and shot to death in the desert. These following photos show the innocent victims ISIS has decided to kill. How do you cut the heads off of Four to Eight Year old kids?

Some of you said Islam is still in it's infancy, Betrand Russell was able to write his book "Why I am not a Christian", the author of "Why I am not a Muslim" had to go through two agencies to keep his identity secret, his book was not attacking Islam, it explained why he could not remain a Muslim with all their contradictions after the Salmon Rushdie affair and how fragile Islam is. The UK put themselves on a higher level of alert over the weekend out of fear of some crazy mission from ISIS. My words mean nothing, the silence of the Watchtower means they are terrified of Islam even though they don't believe in the Trinity and might end up as servants paying the Poll Tax while other religions would be slaughtered.

The Religion of Peace, ISIS has said they will march on Mecca if they defeat their enemies, Hammas is ISIS according to Isreal, the radicals will always overpower the moderates time has proven that.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56339

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56339

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Why does the Watchtower cult need to speak out exactly? No one listens to this small insignificant cult anyway...

• bohm
    bohm

At some point a jw will get hurt by isis and it will be on jw org

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

They have bragged about coming to the U.S. to do the same.

They may be in for a big surprise.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

No need for the Watchtower through the GB to speak out on ISIS or Islam. They have caused Jehovah Witnesses enough trouble with the blood transfusion doctrine, and by running their mouths over the years. Many JW's were killed in Malawi because the Watchtower leardership would not let them buy a political card when the JW in Mexico were allowed to do the equivilent. Joseph Russell and his crew were let out of prison when he agreed to take pages out of the Finished Mytery book. Nathan Knorr signed an oath to the U.S. to get a passport. Many JW's were jailed because they refused alternative service in lieu of prison over the neutrality issue. Now JW's are allowed to do some type of alternative service. No need to cause R&F JW's hardship or death over ISIS or Islam. The cult can just keep going about their cult activites under the Islam radar.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Watchtower only speaks out on really important matters- like when they promote their own website, distribute a gazillion tracts no one ever reads, or has a line dance to "Footloose" in a Kingdom Hall.

as bohm said, if a JW is killed by ISIS, it will be on JW.Org. Not in sympathy for the victim, but in drawing attention to Satan's persecution of the only true religion, "god's organization".

Joseph Russell

You mean Joseph Rutherford?

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

You mean Joseph Rutherford?

I just seen that. LOL Of course I meant Rutherford. Russel was never imprisoned like Rutherford.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ Needs ISIS..

Dead JWs have always been Good for WBT$ Advertising..

The WBT$ has been Known to Contribute to Communities that Work/Co-operate with them..

ISIS could get a Public Swimming Pool or Park out of the Deal..

........................................................................You Have Your Dead JWs WatchTower!..

..............................................................................Wheres Our Swimming Pool?!!..

......................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

What does this have to with the WT? What happened to those people is terrible, but seriously what are those Christians doing there, in the lions den in the first place?

ISIS is horrible, and cannot be reasoned with, it's like playing chess with a pigeon, it will just shit on the board, and knock down all the pieces. They need to find who the leaders are, and assasinate them, cut the head off the snake.

On a postive note, the Iraqi's just won a huge victory over ISIS, and re-took the city of Amirli. Let's hope this trend continues.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/31/iraqi-forces-claim-to-have-broken-isis-siege-shiite-town/

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The Wt is neutral. ISIS is the same as Methodists and Lutherans. Victims will be celebrated. See Rutherford Letter to Hitler. Who cares what the WT says? No one. It is a ditsy religion. It might be better for Witnesses affected if the WT keep its mouth shut. No, ISIS is as evil aa Jefferson, Franklin, and Washington. They love persecution. ISIS might slaughter billions. Witnesses will not know. If ISIS looks cross-eyed at a single Witness, Witnesses will know.

Would ISIS even find the Witnesses Christian? I don't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit