To All Faithful Jehovah's Witnesses...

by cyrano 12 Replies latest jw friends

• cyrano
    cyrano

Hey non_trias_theos, protector of all that's holy, please explain why the Watchtower 'slept' with the 'wild beast' United Nations for almost ten years and continues to lie about it even now.

WATCHTOWER IS LYING ABOUT U.N. INVOLVEMENT

"Our purpose for registering with the Department of Public Information as a nongovernmental organization (NGO) in 1991 was to have access to research material available on health, ecological, and social problems at the United Nations library facilities. We had been using the library for many-years prior to 1991, but in that year it became necessary to register as an NGO to have continued access."
    WORLD HEADQUARTERS OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, NY 11201-2483 • Tel. 718 560-5000
    XXXX November 1, 2001 No. XXXXX

THAT EXCUSE IS A LIE

Access to the United Nations Bibliographic Information System (UNBIS) databases is freely available through UNBISnet to any Internet user. For further information contact the Data Base Manager.

One does NOT have to be registered as an NGO to have U.N library access, NOT in 1991 and NOT today.
    http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm

Why is the Watchtower lying about this?

Is it because the watchtower was caught sleeping with the 'wild beast'?

The Watchtower 2001 11/15
    Therefore, 'no calamity will befall us'....Anointed Christians are like alien residents living in tents apart from this system of things.(1 Peter2:11) Whether our hope is heavenly or earthly, we are not infected by such spiritually deadly plagues as its immorality, materialism, false religion and worship of 'the wild beast', the United Nations.-Revelation 9:20,21; 13:1-18

• Dawn
    Dawn

I would really like to hear an active JW's explanation of this. I asked my mom but she wasn't aware of anything involving the organization and the UN - do most active JW's not know about this subject?

Seriously - I'd like to hear your side of it. Thanks.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

most jws can barely keep up with the watchtower reading and other assignments....when do they have time to think?......plus, they are obedient to the suggestions of not reading outside material.
    it's way easier to just think someone is trying to smear the gov body........like the gov body instructs them to think.

• happy man
    happy man

I think they doing this beaucause they want help from UN, to protect JW in countries wher we are badley treted, when i see the new video abaout Jw Rusia it was several experrts who wac testifing even from UN.
    it is wrong to use all avalibel power to protect JW in countries ther we are very badley treted, now is my answer, even if you see hypocrite inn this, i think the purpus to prtect our brothers and sisters is more important.
    So for mee and I think several other who is JW this is not so bigg thing, teocratic warfare if you want, widh a good purpus.
    But I dont like that they dont tell how it is,, it is more bad.
    And like some here say, perhaps Bowen is cleaning the thempel.
    I think this abuse thing is fare more bad.

• jerome
    jerome

You expect to get an intelegent reply from hilda reincarnate?

Good luck!

jerome

[mabe wrong about non_trin_whatever being hilda though]

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• D8TA
    D8TA

How you doing Happy Man? Thought I'd give you a helping hand and re-post your message. I bet you speak english, better then I speak Swedish. The message is a bit difficult for some to understand, so I arranged it to help out those people.

(I'm only editing Happy Man's post for clarity, and notify all that I do not hold any or all ideas in this post.)

::START HAPPY MAN POST::

I think they {are} doing this because they want help from {the} UN, to protect JW in countries where we are badly treated. When I see the new video about JW Russia, it {has} several experts who {were} testifying, even from {the} UN.
    {Is it} wrong to use all available power to protect JW in countries {where} we are very badly treated? Now {here} is my answer, even if you see hypocrite in this, I think the purpose to protect our brothers and sisters is more important.
    So for me, and I think several other who {are} JW, this is not so big thing, theocratic warfare if you want, with a good purpose.
    But I don’t like that they don’t tell how it is, {that} is worse.
    And like some here say, perhaps Bowen is cleaning the temple.
    I think this abuse thing is far worse.

::END HAPPY MAN POST::

Keep up your posting Happy Man, your english is improving. Who knows? Someday you can teach me some Swedish.

D8TA

• raven101
    raven101

Hey Cyrano,

where can i find documentation of the statement made by the wts regarding their involvement in the un?

my mother was 22 yrs ago for taking up smoking again during a trying time for her and she still believes it is the truth, sometimes i thind shes just hoping she'll die before armageddon so she'll have chance of a resurrection.

i plan to present her with this information when the time is right but obviously i need valid, irrefutable proof, if i just said 'hey mom guess what i heard' she would close her mind againdt it and later the proof might not matter

hope you or someone can help me out with this, i'd like to have the info ready for the right time

thanks,
    raven101

• raven101
    raven101

uh, she was DISfellowshipped

• moman
    moman

happyman,
    are you saying its OK to lie, deceive, & break Gods
    (so called?) commandments if the "ends justify the means" ?

• cyrano
    cyrano

raven101,

Follow this link http://www.randytv.com/secret/unitednations.htm to randy watters U.N. site.

Also, the observer website has posted many embarrassing watchtower documents and info on their past at http://observer.org/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit