Science and Philosephy.- God

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 32 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
  • sunny23
    sunny23

You were wrong, end of story.

The phrase i said "sub-atomic matter including the original elements," was a list. I was listing the two for the purpose of over-emphasis. I was not trying to say that sub-atomic matter is made up of elements. I should have put a comma between them or just typed elements first to keep from mis-leading.

It is very true you havemade several false statement and admitted them yet, perversely, somehow claim you still know what you are talking about, all evidence to the contrary.

Thats a seperate topic from the original statement within the post I said that nothing was false which only referenced the scientific quotes I used with that single post. You are re-visiting my admitted mistakes by emphasizing things outside of the quote when you said, “Clearly you must mean "nothing is false other than the several things I have recently admitted to being wrong about."-Viviane. "I was refering to the scientific claims within that one post up until that point and that still holds true."-Sunny Also I never claimed to know what I'm talking about. In fact I admitted to hating science as a kid and that i'm currently learning, thanks for teaching me.

Google and wikipedia would be an excellent first step

I did, all of the elements in the human body can be found in stars whether they are small stars, large stars, or supernovae. I previously said "Everything that makes up the human body can be found in a star." You denied it, please tell me which elements viviane, I must be overlooking them.

human elelements

star elements

I will respond to the rest tomorrow.

• Viviane
    Viviane

The phrase i said "sub-atomic matter including the original elements," was a list. I was listing the two for the purpose of over-emphasis. I was not trying to say that sub-atomic matter is made up of elements. I should have put a comma between them or just typed elements first to keep from mis-leading.

As I said, it was wrong.

Thats a seperate topic from the original statement within the post I said that nothing was false which only referenced the scientific quotes I used with that single post.

It's extremely relevant. You keep making claims and keep being wrong (and admitting it) and yet try to claim you've not said anything false. At the very least it speaks volumes about your understanding what you're writing.

I did, all of the elements in the human body can be found in stars whether they are small stars, large stars, or supernovae. I previously said "Everything that makes up the human body can be found in a star." You denied it, please tell me which elements viviane, I must be overlooking them.

But that wasn't your claim. Again, this goes directly to whether or not you understand what you are writing.

Your specific claim was, in fact "And yes NDT's quote is relevant in that an exploding star creates ALL of the elements in a human body", not simply that they can be found in stars. So, the claim that an exploding star creates ALL of the elements in the human body is untrue. Stars don't create hydrogen. They are MADE from hydrogen. Hydrogen can be dispersed from stars exploding, but the hydrogen was the thing that formed the star in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit