New World Order (Novus Ordo Seclorum)

by Calebs Airplane 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

New Order popular until 1985

New World (Society) popular until 1969

New World popular until today

*** w10 12/15 p. 23 par. 15 Sing to Jehovah! ***

As time passes, refinements are made in our understanding of the Scriptures. Proverbs 4:18 says: “The path of the righteous ones is like the bright light that is getting lighter and lighter until the day is firmly established.” Increased light inevitably leads to adjustments in the way in which we ‘sing the truth.’ For the past 25 years, Jehovah’s Witnesses in many lands have enjoyed using the songbook entitled Sing Praises to Jehovah. In the years since that book was first published, the light has been getting brighter on a number of topics, and some of the expressions used in that songbook have become outdated. For example, we no longer speak of “the new order” but of “the new world.”

• designs
    designs

CA- Has Pot been made legal in your State...

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

This new world order is utterly ridiculous. Anyone who has actually worked in govt knows how chaotic it is. I prefer corporations. Govt moves so slowly. It is inefficient.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Is this supposed to make me shit my pants?

• FFtruther144
    FFtruther144

RIGHT ON!!! We need to talk, I have a ton of material and I bet you do too.

• sir82
    sir82

When do the black helicopters arrive to take us to the FEMA camps? I need to make sure my electric toothbrush is charged.

• Monsieur
    Monsieur

Hate to break it to you Calebsairplane,

There is a reason the WT has distanced itself from these 'new world order' terms, as blondie pointed out.

The new world order is conceived with the purpose of eliminating divisive concepts (for ex. extremist religions) for obvious reasons. Its goal is peace and unity resulting in progress and vice versa, hence the phrases on your pictures.

However, this is accomplished through education, logic and reason; NOT force, enslavement or violence.

New World Order never intended to accomplish its objective through fear; logically, this would be counterintuitive. By design, 'faith' and religion is incompatible with reason and logic, hence its aversion to New World Order (see your Pat Robertson book for example).

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I want the New World Order (and all that it implies).

x

I shop a lot on eBay and shipping from the US to Canada is stoopid high.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit