HULK HOGAN will he convert to Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Watchtower-Free 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

.From JW instagram
    http://instagram.com/jw_witnesses

Caption:" A few sisters were out in the tract campaign in Clearwater, Florida this morning and placed a tract with wrestling personality HULK HOGAN. He was very down to earth and humble and gladly took the tract."

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

That would be, um odd.

I met him, his then wife and two kids on a beach in Clearwater many years ago. He and his family were very nice. I think he was just giving them a photo op and has no intention of conversion. Just my opinion.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Shameless 'SELF-PROMOTION' by all three individuals having their picture taken! Has any goddamned stupid publisher posted a photo on instagram of them placing a tract with a starving homeless person dressed in rags and emaciated from hunger? I doubt it. But hey, if Hulk Hogan takes a tract, there must be something to this JW.ORG. (A veiled appeal to authority or at least fame......if it's good enough for Hulk Hogan it's good enough for you.) (No offese to Hulk Hogan. He probably is a nice, affable fellow but he is a wrestler and is IN the self promotion business.)

• James Brown
    James Brown

I have liveed in Florida, the Clearwater area since 81.

I have met and seen Hulk many times.

He is always friendly and will talk.

When he and Randy Savage were fighting in the media.

they would be in the gym everyday talking to each other and out to dinner at the Hurricane.

I used to see Hulk so often that he would wave to me when he saw me.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Whoa! Lighten up, Sparky!

Have a cocktail, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

When I was a child, I was not allowed to watch wrestling. It was against my relgion even though my brothers and I would watch it whenever we got the chance and Hulk Hogan was by far my favorite wrestler. Fast forward 25 years and JWs are now posting fanpics of him on their instagram accounts. Odd.

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

What Sparky said is true. If it were a homeless person they wouldnt even bother talking to him ( being that he obviously does not have a computer) much less request a picture. This "campaign" excludes all the lowly ones who are the real ones that need hope.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Both ladies have their hands on their boosoms as if they are having heart palpatations or difficulty catching thier breath.

JW's are so doubtful about the authenticity of their religion that they become almost giddy when someone noteworthy (for whatever reason) pays the slightest bit of attention to them.

If it were up to JW"s Hulk Hogan wouldn't exist.....he'd have shaved off his trademark moustache, handed over his Gonads and been pussified into a bland do as you're told door knocker a long time ago.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

He has a look on his face like he just trod in dog dirt but doesn't want to let on.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

sparky: Has any goddamned stupid publisher posted a photo on instagram of them placing a tract with a starving homeless person dressed in rags and emaciated from hunger?

Homeless people do not have computers to log on to JW.Org, nor do they have money to donate to WT's real estate ventures. Giving them a tract, despite it's so-called purpose of guiding them to "truth" and "everlasting life", is a waste of WT resources.

Plus, a picture taken of a homeless person holding a tract doesn't get a JW the same attention from their JW peers as The Hulk holding a tract.

Only those with Internet access and money deserve life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit