Predicting online bible studies, email answers, donations, etc coming soon!

by EndofMysteries 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm sure real soon they'll have video chat online bible studies, email questions and answers, etc. Right now their website still has 'write a letter' option going on.

How many will get in on the online bible studies and emails and ask some probing questions, TTATT stuff?

Anyway I'm sure they'll also have online meetings soon, and online donation payments, etc.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

How many will get in on the online bible studies and emails and ask some probing questions, TTATT stuff?

What a great idea. It could really backfire on the Org.

• naazira
    naazira

The Mormons have missionaries online to chat with interested ones via instant messaging and available by phone. They've had that option for years. If the jws pursue this course, which they probably will, they will once again be late bloomers. Jehovah's chariot is very predictable.

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

Jehovah's chariot got a very late start on the internet. Maybe somebody blocked the channel.

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

LOL haha that chariot stuff is really crazy. I find it pathetic that many JWs buy into this crap and mere fantasy and wishful thinking. People really do like believing in mystic things

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit