Favourite Governing Body memeber?

by the follower 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

: There seems to be a lot of anti-Jaracz feeling, can someone tell me what the guy done to deserve it?

Jaracz is known as "The Boss" at Bethel. He's definitely a hardliner and the GB almost always goes along with what he wants. The four new GB members were all hand-picked toadies of Jaracz, and they got their positions as a reward for doing a lot of dirty work for him when they were in the lower dub ranks.

Jaracz is very superstitious abouts "demons" being everywhere, I've heard.

It would not be far out-of-line to say that Jaracz is the closest thing the society has had to a hard-nosed autocrat since Knorr.

Farkel

• Grunt
    Grunt

Freddie Franz was my favorite. Next to Russell and Rutherford, his stupid predictions and opinions did the most to discredit and show the Tower for what it is, a cult. It would not be unreasonable for Jehovah to call it a cult either, nor would it be anything less than appropriate for it to be destroyed in the fall of 2002. Russell would say, "Yes and Mars will be aligned with Venus at that time, besides measuring the Grand Staircase of the Great Pyramid using an inch for a year....hmmm metric??? Why that could change everything!"

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Ray Frantz

He was the only guy I hated missing at breakfast at Bethel.I knew I'd learn something every day from him.I never did meet him,no need to.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Definitely Ray Franz! The one with the conscience.

Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit