Will the WT get a twitter account?

by bohm 13 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

Lol. I've also speculated on them having Facebook or twitter. If they really want the preaching work to go on well, they really have to explore these avenues. But as they fear apostates so much I don't think they'll ever do it. They always want to be different .

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Barrold Bonds said " hell no. they won't setup anything that allows for direction interaction."

I believe that to be spot on, they are absolutely pooping their pants every time a simple question comes their way that exposes the total Scam for what it is.

They know they have no answers for so many holes in what they teach.

So, this just exposes their "embracing" the Internet for what it rally is, more bull***t to fool the R&F, who will blame the public for not "seeing the Truth".

For years the WT have extolled the virtues of One to One Bible Studies, but they will not engage one to one On-line, because their whole House of Cards would be exposed in an instant.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I have wondered about this. But you look at all the internet walls that have been falling. 20 years ago such things would of been scandalous. Now it's not only right its justify able. I think it will get to the point where they will be forced to. But I am sure of one thing it's not until there is no other option that they will reluctantly change.

• sir82
    sir82

#Turn_in_your_field_service_time

#Do_more_you_miserable_worms

#We_are_the_GB_obey_us_or_die

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit