Bethel writing dept.

by Kojack57 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Magnum: I hope this is true. The watchtower needs internal trouble. They deserve to suffer.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Even if true, it means nothing unless one or more comes out publicly about the situation.

There are thousands of GB ball-washers waiting in the wings at Beth-hell at this moment who would gladly take a position writing that drivel.

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

its 100% BS from those annointed-jw idiots

• Magnum
    Magnum

insidetheKH: its 100% BS from those annointed-jw idiots

Oh, thank you so much, insidetheKH. I'm so glad to have your expert opinion and to benefit from all your knowledge and inside connections. Now I know the answer: it's all BS. I know because insidetheKH says so. But... Oh... wait a minute. Aren't you one of those who swallows all the BS coming from the other anointed JW idiots - the Governing Body?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well if this happens I hope they sue the Watchtower for every cent they can get, back pay for fraudulantly getting them into slave labor with no benefit package..

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

It doesn't necessarily mean there's trouble. It could bee in preparation for a downsizing before the move to Warwick.

OR maybe there's a juicy story.

Or none of the above.

But 3 bros leaving or removed is gossip tempting in itself.

maybe someone knows someone at Bethel who knows someone who knows someone to ask?

Who knows?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit