How Did A Proven "Fake," "Phony" Arrangement ["governing body"] ...Become The "Faithful & Discreet Slave" Arrangement???

by Littleleslie 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I remember a brother holding up the old green NWT and saying that if the GB said it was black, it was black.....Blondie

I`ve heard the same comments..

It`s a sign of a thorough WBT$ Brain Washing..

A Loyal WBT$ JW`s mind isn`t Stained with Any Thoughts of Their Own..

........................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

I tried explaining the flawed logic behind this governing body arrangement to my JW cousin and sister and I was amazed at the level of mind control they are in. Every reasoning they gave was because of the watchtower and they didn't even know it. They just couldn't see that the circumsion issue led to an ad hoc committee being formed to address that particular issue. Just simple contextual logic, they couldn't fathom. That tells you the sheer amount of control Watchtower has over innocent peoples minds

• designs
    designs

The early formation of the Bishops shows they all were taking a cue from Jesus and Paul's heirarchial arrangements.

Be pissed at the GB but in reality they aren't doing anything a few thousand churches haven't been doing over 20 centuries....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit