Assembly:Symposium:Who will not inherit God's Kingdom:"Idolaters

by raymond frantz 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Lol! Typing that while at the assembly, the benefits of technology.This theme is about idolatry. The Watchtower explains what is idolatry. "Imoderate attachment to anything or anyone".To idolise oneself, is idolatry.How can one idolise oneself? When they want their will to be done not God.That reminds an organisation I know off...

Www.jwdoctrine.com

• alwaysthinking
    alwaysthinking

Lol😜

• 88JM
    88JM

Yep - just heard it here this morning - listening to their own definition, their "worship" of JW.org definitely is idolatery.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He just said that the Mormons cut back on their door to door ministry and concentrate on social media.Mormons think that door to door ineffective. The speaker reaffirmed that door to door ministry remains the number 1 way for Jehovahs Witnesses to engage in the ministry.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

...keeping the jw app on our mobile devices is a must,always useful for incidental witnessing. ..

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

just think anything web based was the personification of all things evil and represented the entire sess pit of Satans soon to be destroyed world, what a U turn these hypocrites and charlatans have made

• Heaven
    Heaven

raymond frantz said: ...keeping the jw app on our mobile devices is a must,always useful for incidental witnessing. ..

I have an "Assistive Light" widget on my smartphone. It is far more useful than any JW app will ever be.

• 88JM
    88JM

I heard the quote about the Mormons too raymond frantz. He also mentioned that they were favouring preaching on social media instead, implying that it was more productive. Such hypocrisy.

Agruably, I would say social media would be a better tactic than a single website alone, though plenty of JWs do their advertising for them on Facebook anyway.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Social media is too much interaction I suppose and greater exposure to "apostates" that populate these media.they sacrifice effectiveness in the name of absolute control

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Talks about "reaching out" to be an elder/ ministerial servant...Jehovah will use elders to guide us through the great tribulation;they will help us with life saving information...(judging from previous persecutions I.e. Russia they will all be in prison first

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit