Anyone Else Havng Trouble Logging In Today?

by Joe Grundy 20 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Listener
    Listener

Still having problems also.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Cleared my cache and had to login, but no problem returning to forum, here in sunny California!

Hope you all get back on soon -- OH! You are here!

Best.

CC

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

the site keeps disappearing!

when I go to a new page, the site disappears....

it just seems to "time out"?

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Still DNS issues here, I can access via mobile ISP but work/home no DNS entry - googles DNS servers (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) also have no record it seems

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Just now. Scrolled back to Active Topics and received the Server Not Found message. Took 6-7 attempts to regain access.

This happened repeatedly yesterday as well.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm looking into it but it's difficult to diagnose as all the checks show things are OK.

Perhaps it's the new DNSSEC system that is causing the issue so I'll look at adding the required records and hope that helps. Please let me know if you see any change (positive or negative) after about an hour.

If you can't access the site, please email me: simon@jehovahs-witness.com

Thanks!

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Thank you, Simon!

• Simon
    Simon

I should add that it can take upto 48 hours for DNS to propagate - it should be quicker but it's at the mercy of servers at ISPs etc... who can cache things for longer.

I'm just trying using Google's public DNS to see if I get the issue as well.

• Simon
    Simon

Is anyone still having problems?

• Listener
    Listener

Yes. I am using Internet explorer and google. I cleared my cache and still no success after many repeated attempts. I used google chrome and the yahoo search to finally logon but still have problems opening some threads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit