I wonder if they disfellowshipped this guy

by kneehighmiah 16 Replies latest jw friends

• kneehighmiah
  • NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

I think there is a huge reward for anyone who can successfully pronounce his name.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Do doubt suffering from nausea on his way home from the convention.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Can I make a guess that this is one 'Andre' experience that won't make it into the mags?

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Was he on his way to meeting or Field Service when the accident occured? What if he decided to stay home instead of attending Meeting or Field Service, would he have had bad luck?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So where was the "holy Spirit" in this case?

They had just faithfully gone to the convention, and were then 'attacked by a worldly cyclist'....

So did the HS fall asleep at that time???

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

According to the Kingdumb Misery the elduhs must convene a JC in thes circumstances or the Congo is blood guilty. ( that means god will kill all your children you and the old folks at the hall, as vengeance for spilling innocent blood - even if you were not there at the incident )

remember the guy who was DF because his dog attacked s.o? He was out at work and not there to prevent it, but the eldughs said it was his dog so he was responsible.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

He denied he was distracted at the time using his mobile phone or looking at images on it.

He was probably looking on JW.Org for safe driving tips at the time of the accident....

• Joe Grundy
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Wonder if the congregation will support his family while he is in prison. Oh wait, all the surplus funds have been sent to Brooklyn. So sad for the victims family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit