Good News! Jah is speeding up the work!

by awakenyr2004 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Zoos
    Zoos

Of course they're getting millions of hits a day. EVERYONE loves a freak show.

• sporece
    sporece

Big deal...3 mil. hits, mostly from witnesses.

Any new one that checks their website will also check apostate webiste and will realize it's a cult.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

YES .....it is a true blessing that the Creator of all things........including the human brain...........has now discovered the Internet!!!!

This is evidentally proof that Jehovah is speeding things up in his own time.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

This emphasis on their website is undoubtedly a double-edged sword for the organisation.

I did a search of 'Jehovahs Witnesses' and 'Jehovah's Witnesses" in Google, and 3 or 4 apostate websites show up on the very first search results page. (The link to this forum was on the next page).

One of those sites is JWSurvey.org, John Cedars site. I recently saw an active JW's tablet (a relative) and it had a logo of JWSurvey on the homepage!! (mistakenly or deliberately, I'm not sure. This person is an active, baptised JW who I've never heard criticise them.)

The Wikipaedia article is at the very top of the page. It has some strong criticism of JW's on it (also strongly defended) and links to an article focusing specifically on criciticsm of the organisation LOL.

Wikipaedia is not an apostate website! No JW can be criticised for reading Wikipaedia.

Reading the Wikipaedia article 'Criticism of Jehovah's Witnesses' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses will be irresistible to many JW's, especially younger ones and 'interested ones'. While this article may not convince a JW they are in a false religion, it can easily have the effect of making them a much less confident Jehovah's Witness with seeds of doubt planted, tipping them into being a perfunctory JW that just goes through the motions.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

This website push will come back to BITE THEM IN A BIG WAY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit