Brother in law thinks I am a pagan Worshipper

by Yondaime 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Well, I either laugh so hard at their beliefs or I get scared. I messed with my JW relatives b/c they loved me. They wanted me to have a good life. My college career was raised one time. My aunt wanted to know how long a ten page term paper was compared to a ministry school presentation. They could never endorse what I did. I expected complete shunning. They could not do simple business tasks. My aunt used to beg my mom to make telephone calls.

A KH concert with Imagine. Not my KH.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Well, I either laugh so hard at their beliefs or I get scared. I messed with my JW relatives b/c they loved me. They wanted me to have a good life. My college career was raised one time. My aunt wanted to know how long a ten page term paper was compared to a ministry school presentation. They could never endorse what I did. I expected complete shunning. They could not do simple business tasks. My aunt used to beg my mom to make telephone calls.

A KH concert with Imagine. Not my KH.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Come on, doesn't everyone know that everything is satanic and demonized except for the Watchtower magazine.

• Terry
    Terry

One who lives in a rural area outside of the city is a PAGAN.

They were considered unsophisticated.

http://worldstudiesclass.wikispaces.com/file/view/paganism+-+Copy.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit