Women Drivers (again)

by Simon 4 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

Driving to the office this morning on the motorway, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new BMW doing 100 mph with her face right up against the rear view mirror putting on her makeup.

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still putting on her makeup.

It scared me so much I dropped my electric shaver which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee cup between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and disconnected an important call.

DAMN WOMEN DRIVERS!

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Simon,

ROTFLMAO!!! Thanks, I needed that this morning! Woke up in a shitty mood, and was just reading a cat fight on the forum. It's nice to read something funny for a change!

Becky

• Prisca
    Prisca

ROTFLOL @ "Big Jim & the Twins" - haven't heard that one b4!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Haha, I love this one.

SPAZ

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

That was good...I just had this happen yesterday...however, it was a man with the phone stuck to his head. I cursed him soundly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit