sweats

• millie210
    millie210

Those pants

argh!

Its Hammer Time!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have a variety of different styles of pants. I ain't givin' up my blue jeans.

• BU2B
    BU2B

You cant let it get too loose though, then you will have to be counseled on being "slovenly" "sloppy" or imitating the "hip hop culture". Also if a woman wears clothes too loose or boyish, she will be gossiped about as a closet lesbian. You cant win. The only way to win is to ignore the counsel and "do your own thing"

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Yoga pants are great. Nothing wrong with them. They cover up, make great outer or under garments. Add a t-shirt and heels or wear them with flip-flops. Versitile, and always fits. In the gym, you can bend over in them without risk of shorts showing more than you want. Yoga pants make great casual or workout wear. You can ride a bike in them, without fear of getting caught in the chain. You can skate with them, without fear of the blade getting caught in the pant. Many "jeans" are now just "Jeggings", a super stretchy denim cut like a Yoga Pant with belt loops.

The Governing Body is Booty obsessed. They're all about covering up that bass. They're all about that bass, about that bass, about that bass . . .

Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass - YouTube

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Didn't he speak wildly against Spanx. I bet every JW woman was shaking her head. Spanx are not outer layers, they are UNDERWEAR & Girdles that sucks a chick's fat in to make a smoother appearance. I bet every JW woman over 25 years old has Spanx in her closet. All that dress wearing, and one needs Spanx, I am told. Spanx are no different than control top pantyhose. The women are really getting an eye-opener that Jehovah's most faithfully picked Governing Body don't know shit.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I had no idea that when I started this post that Anthony was targetting the yoga./spandex exercize clothing line

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit