Scripture supports the decrease in growth rate and the dumbing down of WT message

by never a jw 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Nah. Don't bother. 'Pearls' and all that. They will see what they want to see.

• prologos
    prologos

to turn the corner, you have to change direction, the wt has not.

The corner is not near, 60 years away at last count.

Then, after a big 90 degree change, armageddon will be near. or it could be a sharp, Broadway& 5th ave 'flat iron' corner, a almost total reversal.

again.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Agree with tigersuit, FACTS don't matter to JWs.

Add to that the idea that the bible can support just about any position and JWs will never run out of proof-texts to support their sick cult.

• never a jw
    never a jw

DD

The 20 years refers to the last statement regarding the prophecy of 2034, which I left out:

"Whatever happens next, I am quite confident that our now disparate beliefs will move closer within our lifetimes. Just stay alive for another 20 years.... Funny, I just remembered that in 20 years from now, the fourth JW's end-of-the-world prophecy will be fulfilled (Wt. Dec.15, 2003, p.15, par. 6-7). See attached scanned copy. The math is as follows 1914 + 120 = 2034 (when the "deluge of waters" will ruin all flesh under the heavens)"

Tigersuit, 4th generation, lost generation,

Don't give up. All of you were JW's at some point, but something trigger your awakening. This elder is smart, well educated and even a well known and respected elder in the entire Hispanic district (oops I forgot there's no districts anymore, or is there?), but certainly a tough "nut" to crack. I have fun reading his responses, but also they provide awakening value for my children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit