World's greatest website JW.ORG ?

by Pterist 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Jehovah's Witnesses - Misspelling the word website since they discovered the internet in 2011!

(new tag line?)

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

My mum (bless her non-internet-savvy socks), said to me the other day, "apparently it's the only website on the Internet that doesn't have adverts..

I didn't have the heart to say that the whole SITE is an advert..

• KateWild
    KateWild

I didn't have the heart to say that the whole SITE is an advert. DHOH

hahaha so true!!

Kate xx

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

well what a boring website to win a popularity contest lol

the best website i think is on the web? khanacademy.org the man is a genious.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..............The Worlds Crappiest Web Site..

.With No Feature For Comments Or Discussion..

................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Just another crappy site full of disinformation. I have seen my share of slow page load times from that site--when they were watchtower.org, their page load times were faster. For sure, nothing worth checking more than once a month--and that's for the latest rags, and to pick out the fallacies.

Download at your own risk. The least of your problems will be the spyware you are likely to pick up--make sure your antivirus is working and up to date, and scan after a session on that disgrace of a site. Reading the littera-trash will make you likely to puke if you are vulnerable, and can brainwash the unwary. Their videos may contain pieces of the new Kingdumb maladies, or even whole songs, so watch at your own risk. (Worse even than a worm or spyware which AVG can remove.) The Kingdumb maladies are there--listening to those may set up negative vibrations that damn your soul for eternity. Listen at your own risk. And beware that, if you hit the wrong button, you will be setting yourself up for a study.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

BD: If you repeat something enough times you're most likely to believe its' true.

Watchtower is in good company. Hitler used the same methodology:

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." -Adolf Hitler

problemaddict: Jehovah's Witnesses - Misspelling the word website since they discovered the internet in 2011!

Since JWs are the 'best educated people in the world', everyone else must be wrong.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Even the jw members at jw talk are calling it a fake.

• Daisychaindream
    Daisychaindream

I've just seen that site. This statement in their rules is funny : We reserve the right of controlling membership at our discretion.

online and off line!

• wannabefree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit