by quellycatface 23 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Rest in Peace.

xx

• Simon
    Simon

A very sad and chilling story.

Amazing that anyone still claims that Islam is a religion of peace with these neanderthals on the planet.

• prologos
    prologos

do not insult our shared ancestors please.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I've never had a problem in my life that killing someone would solve. What extreme insanity would cause a person to imagine that the creator of the universe would approve such horror to achieve their goals.

These types of guys need marijuana or some kinda pill to calm their effing asses down. Let's dump all the confiscated pot out of helicopters so they can get some medication.

Marina

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Amazing that anyone still claims that Islam is a religion of peace with these neanderthals on the planet.

Neanderthals were far more advanced.

• Magnum
    Magnum

I just watched the video; had to partially cover my eyes. I was so disturbed I was actually holding my neck and squeezing it while watching.

I've only heard short pieces on the radio about this. Does anybody know why Foley presented a long anti-U.S. statement in the video shortly before he was executed? Do you think he really believed what he said or was forced to say it?

Can you imagine being the other journalist still held captive? He saw Foley being beheaded and heard it said that he was next if the U.S. didn't comply.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

RIP. It is upsetting. I am not going to hunt for a video that shows the actual act.

• Perry
    Perry

This is not the Western way of war handed down to western civilization from the Greeks and through the Romans. Pitched battles are not an option with this enemy. Fighting cowards takes a different strategy.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Yep, no riots protesting this vulgar terrorisim. There will likely be another one soon.

Makes me physiccally i'll to think of the shallow, sheeple mindset of those who are rioting in MS now. Never mind the facts for these people. They have thier mind made UP immediatly.

but behead an american journalist and blast it all over youtube, na, can't be bothered with that.

• greengirl8
    greengirl8

What I (and my husband) totally don't understand is why there is not an outcry among "peace-loving" Moslems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit