Last Reminder for TV Program Witness To Murder, Wed., Aug. 20th @ 9PM ET/8CT

by AndersonsInfo 42 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Last notice for a new documentary produced for television on ID Discovery channel, based on Jim Kostelniuk's book, Wolves Among Sheep: the true story of murder in a Jehovah’s Witness community.

DEADLY DEVOTION SEASON 2:
    WITNESS TO MURDER

This coming Wednesday night, August 20th at 9PM ET/ 8CT
    INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY (check your local listings)*

ID Discovery introduces the program on their website by saying: “Kim Anderson, a divorced mother of two and devout Jehovah’s Witness, finally finds the man of her dreams. But on their wedding day, she has a sinking feeling that something terrible is wrong.”

**This is the USA airdate & time. Unfortunately, at this time, we do
    not have any information as to when/ if this episode will air in Canada.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Thanks for the reminder. :)

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I read this book when I was first waking up. It was heartbreaking and enhanced my empathy level. I don't normally watch a TV but I'll try to remember to watch.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks for the reminder. I will be setting my DVR

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Have my DVR set already

• SAHS
    SAHS

Thanks for the heads up! Could somebody please upload that full one-hour episode “Witness to Murder” to YouTube or maybe their own online shared storage? I live in Canada, and unfortunately it is not going to be shown up here. I just checked, and it is only listed on the American “Investigation Discovery” site http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm but not on the Canadian version http://www.investigationdiscovery.ca/Schedule.aspx.

On the American “Investigation Discovery” channel, the episode “Witness to Murder” will be shown this Wednesday, August 20, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. EST, as well as Thursday, August 21st at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) and Sunday, August 24th at 10:00 a.m. If somebody would be so kind as to somehow upload this episode somewhere, then all us folks up here in Canada (the “Great White North,” eh) would be extremely appreciative!

Thank you in advance. Take care down there in the Good Old US of A.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

oopps reposted before finding this.

• Balaamsass2
  • Stirred
  • SAHS
    SAHS

To “Balaamsass2” & “Stirred”: Thanks for those above links, but too bad they both link to only a very short preview clip hardly more than a minute (1':08") long. It would certainly be great to find a link to that entire episode, which is entitled “If The End Is Coming So Soon Why Do You Need An Education?” (part of the “Deadly Devotion” series on the American “Investigation Discovery” channel).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit