Do you think that the Jehovahs Witness religion would be better /worse if their were an equal number of male/female on the G.B.?

by smiddy 19 Replies latest jw friends

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Authoritarianism is the great equalizer...male or female, they would unify under the high control banner!

• Paris
    Paris

dis-member - No, its not "a joke" 10% brain size, head size, cranial capacity is actually true and scientifically proven. This is by measurements over a large population. But brain density and white matter versus gray matter usage and individual IQ is a better indicator of thinking ability and women's overall capability. Women and men do differ. Women have Harvard Business School has studied women's management skills versus men's:

Briefly Harvard Business School found:

Women; "

“transformational” leadership—getting subordinates to transform their own self-interest into the interest of the group through concern for a broader goal. Moreover, they ascribe their power to personal characteristics like charisma, interpersonal skills, hard work, or personal contacts rather than to organizational stature."

Men:

“transactional” leadership. That is, they view job performance as a series of transactions with subordinates—exchanging rewards for services rendered or punishment for inadequate performance. The men are also more likely to use power that comes from their organizational position and formal authority.

"More specifically, the women encourage participation, share power and information, enhance other people’s self-worth, and get others excited about their work. All these things reflect their belief that allowing employees to contribute and to feel powerful and important is a win-win situation—good for the employees and the organization. " http://hbr.org/1990/11/ways-women-lead/ar/

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If the GB is anything like most Body Of Elders, there are already a bunch of women running it.

The Elders' Wives.

Doc

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

@ Paris..

Yes I know that.. but I meant whatever the brain size or intellect it would make little difference to how the org is run.

The same way that having a female; Margaret Thatcher as the Prime Minster of England made it a better place.

• smiddy
    smiddy

http://listverse.com/2012/10/30/10-female-concentration-camp-guards/

Then again it could have been much worse for dissenters , apostates ,atheists , etc. , like myself .

And of course their is the old saying , " Hell has no fury like a woman scorned " to show what a beautiful , angelic woman is capable of .

I`m starting to look sideways at my wife with a frown on my head .

smiddy

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

While were daydreaming that the female is the weaker vessel let's take a look at some of the most evil women in history..

http://listverse.com/2007/09/09/top-10-most-evil-women/

• SAHS
    SAHS

Unfortunately, the WTS is really not hardly any different than the era of Mr. Misogyny himself, “Judge” Rutherford, who made his famous remark regarding women: “What is a woman anyway, but a hank of hair and a bag of bones.”

Woman may have, as “Paris” pointed out, “about 10 times more white matter than men do,” but, unfortunately for them in WT land, they have about zero times more erectile tissue than men. (As in, male exterior plumbing.)

Yes, folks, the WTS never was too synonymous with purely logical and intellectual reason!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

What would the governing body look like?

• smiddy
    smiddy

LOL

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

If they had a few with the mind set of my x mother in law, it would be worse! She put he youngest son out on the streets at 16, because he wouldn't get baptized. From that point on, he was dead in her eyes!

These would be the kind picked to be a part of the gb!

Dwain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit