JW.ORG logo on EVERYTHING

by dynamiterose77 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" Elastic only stretches so far before it richocets out of shape with one hell of a rebound."

And your knickers fall down.

JW.Org is being used by the GB/Puppetmasters because the ineffectiveness of the D2D work was actually becoming apparent to the R&F.

When the ineffectiveness of JW.Org becomes apparent in say 5 years time,(numbers still in decline), the GB will have a job to say their trolleys* are still firmly hoisted up.

("Trolleys", Brit Slang for underpants)

• factfinder
    factfinder

Sorry- problem with the reply box!

I guess The Watchtower will become "The Watchtower Announcing JW.ORG."

• PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

I saw a JW post a photo of JW.org paraphernalia along with the caption 'Advertise, advertise, advertise JW.org!'

I know it's a watchtowerism they are deliberately misquoting rather than a scripture but it just demonstrates how their focus has shifted.

they no longer worship Jesus. They no longer worship God. They worship an organisation and are proud of it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We started a funny parody thread some time back with ideas for items that they could put the jw.org logo on...

here are some more I just thought of.....

jw.org condoms...."guaranteed to take the joy out of your sex life"

jw.org lawn fertiliser ...."so full of shit, your garden will bloom!"

jw.org laxatives ....."designed to keep your bowels working perfectly"

jw.org peppermint candy....."helps mask the bad breath odour that results from spewing out garbage information"

anyone want to add to the list??

• Watchtower-Free
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What sex life??? That reminds me, my anniversary is in a few months, I better start preparing. Those 10 minutes of perfunctory sex are hell on my lower back.

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah yes...the 'A Mo lube'!

"To help when the organisation screws you!"

• factfinder
    factfinder

PrincessCynic-

you are absolutely right- they worship an organization.

• dynamiterose77
    dynamiterose77

I don't get on here terribly often enough... You all are hysterical. (product ideas are awesome!)

Meant to post on this but I've been busy with the kids. It was the first week of school last week and on the first day my tattoo and I got a dirty look from a woman with a name badge with JW.org blue box right on it... because its not good enough anymore to have a quiet conversation with the teacher about your beliefs regarding the pledge and holidays, now you have to make a display of everything. Sorry, I was taught that we were supposed to display humility and not be all flashy and in everyone's face about everything.

Also... are "pioneer school gifts" a new thing... I know someone that has been posting a lot about them. (pinterest boards etc.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit