The did it to me again... TOOK my wife, My Life, Family and Friends, this time I'm fighting fire with fire

by Greybeard 25 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, any ideas on how to help or support this man ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• arp7601
    arp7601

*sigh*

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Thanks guys... Sorry I want off like that.. I was so pissed that they took her away Again... I dreamed all this bs up... there is now way to boot these guys I know that... But if there was a way, I would because until these cowboys are out... We'll... Dream on... They are untouchable to vote out and they ain't worth waisting my time over. Please forgive me...

i had my first Yoga class in the park today.... WOW... This for sure helped... I was standing on my head in the park and that was awesome

By the way, I would have replied sooner but my computer crashed... please forgive me.

As far as cannabis, it has changed my life and I love this plant. To you Chritians. Mark 7:15... ?

I wI'll find myself.. take care, gtg

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

The pirates cove tune was to my boy as a reply. Im not recording that one ... Me thinks not...

• SAHS
    SAHS

“Greybeard,” I’m guessing that you are more of a right-brained, creative, artistic sort of person than a left-brained, mathematical/analytical/mechanical sort.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Weird.

Bi-polar or on pharmaceuticals?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit