Questions From Readers (w14, 11/15, p28): How are elders and ministerial servants appointed in each congregation?

by darkspilver 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Questions From Readers Watchtower 2014, November 15, page 28-29: "How are elders and ministerial servants appointed in each congregation?"

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Well done!

• minimus
    minimus

what's well done? u can't read the article.

• sir82
    sir82

Honestly, why do they even bother trying to justfy their beliefs with any sort of rational argument?

They have completely gone over to emotional appeal for recrutiment & retention - as the latest regional conventions attest.

At this point, most JWs simply accept what the GB says...because it is the GB who says it. End of story.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The gist of it is that Mini-Stereo Serve-Ants and Elders are telepathically elevated to elite status by an invisible force field that chooses them because they're better than everyone around them...

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

When is this supposed to be released, and is this what the special August announcement was to be about?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Yes

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

minimus, well done to DarK SpilveR for posting a picture of a publication that has not been released. I applaud leaks! Keep them coming!

Office copy, I guess...

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

@wifibandit

just because you ain't got a copy....

That's all folks!

DarK SpliveR

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Ouch, DarK SpliveR, ouch ;-)

I didn't see it on the site. Is it out in the lobby?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit