Circuit Overseer cutbacks?

by Saltheart Foamfollower 14 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

FULANO: There must be an issue with this CO, I have seen this before. Not enough to take away all his privileges, but they are just not happy with him.

NEWYORK44M: Moving to pioneer essentially means he will have a brief transition before he become a heavy poster on JWN. I look forward to his comments.

NEWYORK, I hope you are right!

Doc

• Londo111
    Londo111

If indeed the Watchtower is maneuvering toward a local CO arrangement, the clock is ticking for all of them.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Our man and his missus [really top class humans] have been reassigned to another country to assist at its Bethel. In his case this would hardly be a demotion.

I too wonder if in the not-too-distant future the CO will be very localised.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

So, they are assigned to another country, but as only a poineer they will not get any financial support. Am I missing something? Will they be a part of the bethel family in this country?

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Here is an update to my original posting. There are rumours (from reliable sources) going round that about 20 COs have been "reassigned". I should have mentioned that I'm in the UK. I wonder if the GB member visiting here has anything to do with it.

Just to clarify when I said our co was a pretty good sort I meant that he takes an interest in people, gives lively talks and doesn't have weird food requirements. He is still a company man through and through and has been used a lot by the society. Him and his wife are now looking for somewhere to live - I think they have had offers of temporary lodgings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit