LDS.ORG OR JW.ORG PICK YOUR POSION...

by ADJUSTMENTS 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow!!!!! The similarities in layouts between these two cult websites is incredible. I agree, they must have the same media consultant group doing work for them!

JW's used to take pride in being "no part of this world" and being different. Now, they are desperately trying to play "catch up" and look the same, in a desperate attempt to no longer look crazy. That's what this is all about....the website, the campaign, the sanitized new image.....a desperate attempt to not appear like the apocolyptic end-times 19th century Neo-Pharasitical cult that they are. It's now no longer even attempting to be about "Truth" anymore, it's all about image. JW.org is the Golden Calf.

Like so many others have stated, I don't recognize the religion that I grew up in.......it is a stranger to me.

- Wing Commander

• sir82
    sir82

Good grief, not only the same media consultant, but the same programmer/consultant for their online Bible & literature.

It is precisely the same look, format, and "feel" as the JW.org version of the RNWT. They even have a "2013" version of the Bible+BoM, just like there is a "2013" version of the RNWT.

Shoot, maybe they (Mormons & JWs) are planning a merger.

• Emery
    Emery

This maybe a dumb question, but how can we figure it out who they're using if its true? Website code? Hosting company?

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Emery very true question!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit