Index of my Watchtower Doctrine Threads

by cofty 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

excellent reasoning Cofty. It is too bad that the modern Witnesses neither have the will or the "permission" to think about what they believe

• St George of England
    St George of England

Marked. Thank you

George

• BucketShopBill
    BucketShopBill

Crofty, your story is like Carl O's attempt to help the Organization see they are teaching false doctrine and are "bad teachers". Your better off without family who treat you badly like your ex-FIL(He's your Ex because you disowned him or vice versa IMHO) who could not wait to "Rat you out". Were you at a age that was easy to transistion (30s or 40s)? How dialed in to the religion are you? I can say there is a twisted unspoken watch happening now, if someone starts to speak things, the Watchtower has fine-tuned their nuts ears to catch traces of thinking.

Twisted Religion, where else can a person get a microphone Whoopers like "I know a brother and sister who work as a semi-conductor engineers and missed their flight on Malaysian Airlines because their Bible Student called up and said "I need help, I am having doubts about our religion, so they cancelled their flight to minister to a weak sheep receving Jehovah's Blessing of life!" without being challenged while attacking people get kicked out for providing facts? You thought you were helping, they labeled you as a "Clear and Present Danger"! The desperation of the Watchtower's Leadership is obvious, it's builidng up to a Jim Jones "End game". You know who has it really bad, it's the JWs who know it's a lie but badly wish to believe that the Watchtower is the least evil among th World Religions which is false!

Has your wife faired well, it's hard to break ties with a decent family member (Unless your a victim of abuse, physical or sexual) because we want to remember a Past when people were not judgemental-hate filled assholes, assholes who can't want until Jehovah kills you off! That's the new Watchtower and their true message!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

BOC: you thought yourself right out of "the truth."

Great expression. I'm gonna' use it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit